2 Day trip






I've been working on a trip with a gentleman 
that got a hold of me several months ago. He lives in 
California and came here for two days of on the water 
education. We covered every aspect of catfishing and 
caught catfish, walleye, crappies. I know he will take all 
the information home and put it to work. I truly love 
helping people grow in the sport. We had a great time 
and I gained a new friend. Thank you for choosing 
Chasin' Cats-Catfishing Guide Service 

#chasincatsguideservice#chasincats 
#iowafishingguide#fishiowa#fishing#catfishingiowa 
#iowafishingguide#channelcatfishiowa#channelcatfish 
#iowatourism#whiskerseekertackle#whiskerseeker 
#trollingforcatfish#driftingforcatfish#egonets 
#thetugismydrug#fishbiterodholders#trackertarga 
#letsgofishing#letsdothis#churchtackle 
#trollingforwalleye@whiskerseekertackle@chasincats 
egofishinggear@churchtacklecompany 
@fishbiterodholders 

Comments