Church Tackle joins the team

chasincats I have been using planner boards for some time now trolling for catfish. I talk about the importance of them in my seminars and classes. I have found that Church Tackle makes the perfect boards for my applications. With that, Chasin' Cats-Catfishing Guide Service has officially teamed up with Church Tackle to spread the word about planner boards for catfishing. If you're looking for the perfect planner boards check them out. My guide trips are based around education and as part of that we cover using planner boards while on the water. Thank you Church Tackle and welcome to the team.
@chasincats @churchtacklecompany
#iowafishingguide
#fishiowa#catfishingiowa#catfishing
#trollingforcatfish#driftingforcatfish
#iowafishingcharter#plannerboards#churchtackle
#sternplanners#channelcat#channelcatfish
#iowatourism#getoutandfish#catchingcatfih#iowa #bigcatfish#chasincatsguideservice#chasincats

Comments