Another new personal best

Unfortunately, I had a client cancel their trip for this morning. That being said, I took the family out and I’m glad we decided to go. Becca Wyner landed her new personal best channel cat and qualified for another master angler fish! It was such a great experience. As soon as I picked up the rod, I knew we had a beast on there. I handed the rod to Becca who started the fight. About half way in she got her hair tangled in the reel. Trying to think quickly we managed to free her hair and continue the fight. Once we got the fish in the net we could really appreciate this giant. He old PB was 11.6lbs this one came in at 14lbs. We have only been out a few times this season and each time my crew has landed new personal best fish. If that’s a sign of things to come you’ll not want to miss out on the opportunity. We are rocking and rolling into the 2020 guide season. Book your chance to land a new personal best.
#Whisker Seeker Tackle # Smooth Moves Seats  # EGO Fishing - Designed for the Savvy Angler #Big Frig # Fish Bite Rod Holders #Sea Spot Go - Water Spot Remover #Church Tackle  #Catfish Weekly
#chasin cats guide service #chasin cats @chasincatsguideservice @chasincats #iowafishingguide #iowafishingcharter #iowafishing #traveliowa #thingstodoiniowa













Comments