Some fast fishing today!

 Today I had James and Sara as my fishing partners. James works for Honorable Electric and the owner Mike wanted to say thank you for your hard work by getting James a trip with me. We went over a ton of information and put it all to work. I’m glad I was able to be part of your day. Whisker Seeker Tackle Smooth Moves Seats Church Tackle Fish Bite Rod Holders MulTbar Rod Rack Sea Spot Go - Water Spot Remover Big Frig EGO Fishing - Designed for the Savvy Angler  #chasincatsguideservice @whiskerseekertackle @smoothmovesseats @bigfrigcoolers @fishbiterodholders @egofishinggear @churchtacklecompany @multbarrodracks @chasincats #iowafishingcharters #iowafishingguides #iowacatfishing #iowachannelcatfish #catfishing #catfish #whiskerseekertackle @traveliowa #thingstodoiniowa #weareiowa #lakelife #thetugisthedrug #trackertarga @trackerboats #letsdothis #bentrods #fishon








Comments